For any Covid 19 related inquiries out of school hours please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask you continue to support our school by:
- Getting your child tested if they develop COVID-19 symptoms: high temperature, a new continuous cough, loss or change to smell or taste
- Ensure your child isolates for 10 days if they have tested positive. Isolation means they must not leave the house except in an emergency.
- Wear face coverings over your mouth and nose when you pick up or drop off your children at the school gate plus when social distancing is not possible outdoors and indoors.
- Even when wearing a face covering you still need to social distance at the school at all times including drop off and pick up. You must stay 2 metres away from other adults and children.
- Wash your and your child’s hands with soap and water after pick up from school as soon as possible. Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water not available
If your child is self-isolating and needs to access remote learning then please see our dedicated remote learning page