For any Covid 19 related inquiries out of school hours please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask you continue to support our school by:
- Getting your child tested if they develop COVID-19 symptoms: high temperature, a new continuous cough, loss or change to smell or taste
- Ensure your child isolates for 14 days if they have had contact with someone who has tested positive. Isolation means they must not leave the house except in an emergency. Remember you should get your child tested if they do develop symptoms. But even if the test is negative - they must still carry on isolating for 14 days if they have had contact with a positive person.
- Wear face coverings over your mouth and nose when you pick up or drop off your children at the school gate plus when social distancing is not possible outdoors and indoors. By law, you must now wear them in most indoor settings including public transport, shops, post-offices, banks, beauty salons, visitor attractions and entertainment venues, libraries, community centres, places of worship and public areas in hotels
- Even when wearing a face covering you still need to social distance at the school at all times including drop off and pick up. You must stay 2 metres away from other adults and children.
- Where instructed stagger drop off and pick up times
- Wash your and your child’s hands with soap and water after pick up from school as soon as possible. Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water not available.
- Your child should limit group contact with friends over the weekend and when not in school.